Why we need good quality tyres?
A good quality tyre has the following features: It enhances your safety while driving by adding stability to the ride. A well-designed tread pattern that lends the tyres impressive traction on the road. An excellent wet and dry handling ability.
Your tyres are essential for safe driving; they are the only link between your vehicle and the road – a critical contact area no bigger than the palm of your hand. Tyres have 4 vital functions: Provide grip for braking and acceleration. Maintain steering and directional control.
Premium tyres are also the most fuel-efficient tyres on the market. The best premium tyre brands include MRF, Pirelli, Continental, Bridgestone, and Michelin tyres.
- A good quality tyre has the following features:
- It enhances your safety while driving by adding stability to the ride
- A well-designed tread pattern that lends the tyres impressive traction on the road
- An excellent wet and dry handling ability
- High braking efficiency
- A good wet grip, which is only possible when there are proper channels on the tyre tread for water evacuation. These channels help water evade easily and avoid skidding.→ Indian roads are infamous for potholes. To counter these potentially damaging roadblocks, radial tyres are a Godsend. Tyres with radial construction offer a combination of comfort and ruggedness. These qualities are essential for passenger cars.→ Fuel-saving is an attribute of a good quality tyre. Generally, car tyres with low rolling friction are able to aid in higher fuel efficiency of a vehicle.→ Good quality tyres have a long life. Tyres with the right mix of soft and hard compounds last long. Their wearing rate is gradual.→ Low noise is an attribute of a good quality tyre. The tread pattern of a tyre decides the amount of noise you will be hearing inside the car. Radial tyres are built considering the aerodynamics and result in low rolling noise.→ Good quality tyres display high-speed stability and efficient control.
- Besides quality, how do you decide which tyre to go for?The selection of the tyre also depends on your driving habits. Suppose you are someone who enjoys speeding (within the legal limit, we hope). Then, you should consult a professional from a tyre shop who can help you choose the right tyre based on your needs.In a nutshell, a quality tyre is essential for the overall safety and performance of your vehicle. In case of a mishap, the first line of defense is your tyres. The airbags and stiff crumple zones come secondary. Always keep the tyre inflated to the recommended air pressure level. Under or over-inflated tyres can ruin the good traits of any tyre.Now that you know why quality tyres are necessary, are you looking to upgrade your wheels? Buy tyres online after comparing the necessary traits. You will find a lot of best tyre brands, so be thorough in your research. Wheels up!
Why are good quality tyres important?
One of the most important aspects of any car is its tyres because they are responsible for how the vehicle handles, so when you are looking to purchase a new set make sure that you take your time and consider all the options available to you. Your tyres are an often overlooked area as many people mistakenly taken them for granted, but in actuality they are the main component for safety and handling, so you should make sure they are in full working order. Failure to do this can result in your car struggling to perform basic tasks that you would normally expect it to achieve and it can even result in accidents, as they are known to make your vehicle lean to one side as they wear away.
If you fail to regularly maintain your tyres then it can be harmful to your vehicle’s performance, not to mention a criminal offence – poor and worn down tyres become a major safety hazard for you and your family, so there should be no excuses in updating them. Some features that you should consider when buying wheels include rubber quality and wheel toughness, as factors like climate can affect the wheels just like they would with any other part of the car. So when you are buying wheels, make sure that you choose a set that has rubber which is compatible with the environment you will most likely be driving, for example winter or ‘wet’ tyres in the colder months.
What should I look for in a good tyre?
When it comes to purchasing a new set of tyres, there are a number of important factors to take into consideration which could have huge impact on the way your car performs. Some common features of a good tyre include:
· Size – choosing the wrong sized tyre can have a serious impact on performance and safety, so refer to your drivers manual to ensure that your measurements are correct, otherwise you won’t feel the full benefits.
· Type – depending on how you drive, you may require a certain style of the tyre in order for you to feel the full benefits. If you do a lot of driving at high speeds on motorways for instance, then you will need a tyre that is very durable.
· Identical – whenever you buy a new set of tyres it is important that they are matching in all areas such as size, type and make, otherwise your car won’t perform at its maximum and this could be costly.