Keep the wheels aligned, even when the road tries to knock them out.
Proper wheel alignment helps your vehicle run safely and efficiently.
What is a Wheel Alignment
Potholes, road wear, and even accidents can knock your vehicle out of alignment.
Wheel alignments help provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling. A proper alignment will aid in optimizing a tire’s footprint, or contact patch with the ground, promoting even tire treadwear.
During an alignment at Tyre & Service Network location, alignment specialists measure and correct wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. They also:
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
- Proper wheel alignments can help improve vehicle handling and help increase fuel efficiency
- Alignments could save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a four-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or four-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set of new tyres
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts during a Steering & Suspension Repair Service
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving on a straight, smooth road
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your steering feels too loose or shows signs of straying or wandering on the road
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squealing on turns