Ceat Secura Drive 185/65 R15 88H Tubeless Car Tyre
- Vehicle Compatability: Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Maruti Ertiga, Maruti Ciaz, Renault Lodgy, Hyundai i20 Active, Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna, Honda Mobilio, Nissan Sunny, Renault Scala
- Features: Wide longitudinal grooves, Computerised optimum pitch noise
- Functions: Effective aqua planning resistance, Low noise generation
- Benefits: Superior grip on wet surfaces, Comfortable drive
- Unconditional Warranty: (UCW) up to 50 percent wear and for 2 years from date of manufacture, whichever is earlier, on the following sizes: Category 2090: Car Radials and Category 2100: UV Radials
- Country of Origin: India
Are Ceat Tyres good for cars?
Probably one of the best tyres. CEAT Securadrive is really advanced and helpful when it comes to long journeys. It’s cheaper than other tyre brands and generally available at all local dealers.
Under wet braking conditions, the SecuraDrive ranked second stopping in 32.17 m, when stopping from 80 km/h. The tyres demonstrated all-round capabilities for high-speed stability, cornering, steering performance, smooth and rough road rides.